Some of the top minds in neonatology will come together Feb. 22-24 in Las Vegas, Nevada, to present the latest developments within the field.
NEO: The Conference for Neonatology addresses cutting-edge yet practical aspects of newborn medicine. Educational sessions are conducted by many of the foremost experts, who address neonatal-perinatal topics for which they have become renowned.
2023 speakers include:
- Martin Blakely, M.D.: Professor of Pediatric Surgery and Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Jonathan Fanaroff, M.D., J.D.: Director of the Rainbow Center for Pediatric Ethics, University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital; Professor of Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Elliott Main, M.D.: Medical Director, California Maternal Quality Care Collaborative; Clinical Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford University
- Fernando Moya, M.D.: Professor of Pediatrics, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Barbara Schmidt, M.D.: Emeritus Professor of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine; Professor, Department of Health Research Methods, Evidence and Impact, McMaster University
The three-day conference provides valuable clinical information that participants can bring back to their neonatal intensive care units to improve the care they provide.
Neonatologists, advanced practitioners and allied health professionals can earn accredited CE while attending the NEO Conference. Learn more about the three-day conference, including information on speakers and a detailed agenda.
For registration and hotel information, visit the conference website.